What I did This Week:
This week in info tech I did a lot of work on Photoshop working with overlaying textures and pictures and putting them on my name. i had to put a picture of a mall parking lot over my first name, a picture of space over my last name, and a picture of a upside down map over my first and last name.
I then had to place another image over each of those images. My first name had tiles over the parking lot, last name had feathers put over earth from space and first and last name had the universe over the upside down map.
 |
 |
|
|
What I Learned This Week:
This week in info tech i learned how to over lay pictures using Photoshop. i also learned hot to use some shortcuts such as ctrl J, and that clicking a picture well holding ctrl will outline another image. I also learned that placing <div style="background: url(place url for image here); background-size: cover;"> will let you put jifs or different backgrounds for your post.
No comments:
Post a Comment