Friday, February 5, 2016

What i did and learned

What i did This week:
This week in info tech I created a blog account and Dropbox account. I also edited the blog account and created an avatar that is posted on my blog. After i made my first post which was to predict my Grade for the year. To make the first post i had to take a bunch of random Gifs (letter Gif, number Gifs and a percentage Gif). I had to create a second post which was to make my name out of images by erasing most of the picture other then an outline of one letter. 




 
What I learned:                                                                                                              
This week in info tech i learned how to make and edit a blog and how to post and edit posts. i also learned how to edit the background color of blogs by putting this (<div style="background: place color here;">) in The HTML section of a blog. I also learned a bit about phot shops like some shortcuts ( ctrl- thumbnail, ctrl-d, ctrl- z etc.).I learned how to use Crop tools and erase tool in photoshop  I also learned how to acces the network by typing in //acs-dco1 which gives me acces to different printers and such.








No comments:

Post a Comment